Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Besides anal, what else do you have a kink about?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member LonArcvarden's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 20th, 2022
    Posts
    329
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Besides anal, what else do you have a kink about?

    So, anal is obviously a thing for everyone here.
    But besides that, what do you feel it's almost a fetish?


    Recently I(25M) have discovered I'm into female hands. Not sure why, but everything that has to do with it I've been enjoying.

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member Oreganus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2022
    Posts
    162
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Besides anal, what else do you have a kink about?

    Exploring new kinks like female hands is exciting but can bring up unexpected emotions. I found Vulnerability Hangover After BDSM: What It Is & Why It Happens really helpful for processing those post-scene feelings after intense intimacy with my partner.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •